Saturday, May 21, 2011

Surf's Up!

Since the day I knew about National Geographic Photos, I got hooked. Such fantastic photos submitted everyday from all parts of the planet from all sorts of categories you could think of. I think I have a previous blog sometime last year about NatGeo's photo contest. Anyway, they have this "Photo of the Day" which runs everyday. Well, duh. And I make sure to check it out each and every day.

Today's photo comes with a title "Cold Water Surfing, Iceland". And you might think, hmmm, sounds cool. Haha. Well, the photo explains everything.

Cold Water Surfing, Iceland

Just look at those massive ice. I want to try this someday and then after maybe I'll regret doing so. Yeeep! It really looks cool huh? Do check out NatGeo photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment