Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Blogger. New Blog Post.

Hello. It's been a year, a month and 17 days since there has been an update in this dump site of mine. If you ever happen to saw this blog before when I was still updating it from time to time, well good job you! It means I wasted a few minutes of your precious life before. And now I'm trying to continue that great habit! On the other hand, if this is the first post you've read, I sure do hope you become one of them victims I just mentioned.

Why do I blog? Maybe it's the same answer as to why are you reading this?

I kept on asking that question to myself before I even bother reviving this blog. I was back-reading through posts of mine trying to look at it as an anonymous viewer. And then I thought of this feeling whenever I read other's blogs. It's that you don't even know what you're gonna feel at the end of the post, the effect it will have on you. You might feel inspired, happy, ecstatic, relaxed, entertained, (insert other positive emotions here) but at the same time there is also a possibility you'll feel depressed, sad, sympathetic, envious, (insert negative ones here) so you don't really know. But no matter how little or deeply it affects you, that feeling you get is actually the exact moment you (well me in this case) reached another person (look at that, it's you) through this medium.

Random photo so the post will not look too boring.
This is where I usually create my posts. Sidewalks instead of coffee shops.

I want to share. I want share what I like and hate in my life and life in general. I want to share meaningful and random posts or photos or memes or tweets or songs or whatnot of what I find shareable (is that even a word? shareable?). Anyway, point is I want to share anything and everything of what I think about life. As reflective as it sounds, aren't we all here to live and share life?

So read on. You might catch a thing or two that you might be interested in. But at the end of the day, I'll still manage to waste your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment