Friday, October 8, 2010

Yanko Design - Modern Industrial Design News

Bend Hand

Have you ever heard of this site? Yanko Design - Modern Industrial Design News? No? We'll, this is just one of the many websites that I look forward to visit once in a while. It showcases everyday products like chairs, tables, bikes and just about anything you could think of including a tree planting robot of course! Anyway, I wouldn't mind sharing to everyone the concepts that astonishes me. And oh. Some are not mere concepts because they apparently have a store too. Here, Store Front - Yanko Design. Sadly, they don't ship in the Philippines like most online stores. Ugh. I hate it.

Designed by Giha Woo

Before I forget, I saw this just now. The image above is called "Bend Hand" and it is literally a world clock! Just see for yourselves! I might post products on Yanko from now on so I hope they read this and the rest will be history. Haha. You can also see the products I post as potential gifts to me! Right? Right? OK. Cool!

Tree Planting Robot

Here's an image of the tree planting robot by the way. It's by Anna-Karin Bergkvist.

1 comment: